Credits

The Designers Chic

July 30, 2010

Planning to get a haircut

My sister and mother had their haircut a 2 weeks ago. I was going to get mine together with them but I was working. I wasn't sure also what hairstyle I wanted. The other day I was browsing online and search for a hairstyle that would really suits me. I don't want really wish to cut my hair really short that I will regret after, plus the boyfriend don't really want me to cut my hair really short. The picture attach is the hairstyle that captured my heart Lol! I showed it to my man and he loves it, so I decided to go for this style...I might color my hair the same in the picture too, not sure though but I will have to think about the color. Oh I can't wait to see what would be the result after I get my haircut. I hope it will really look good on me. Keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: