Credits

The Designers Chic

February 19, 2010

Bob stroller

Wow time really flies. My nephews birthdays is coming. I guess its about time for me to start thinking what gifts to give to my two adorable nephews. But I was thinking that since baby Matt is turning 1 year old and his really gotten so big maybe the Bob stroller that I found online would be a perfect gift for him. I think I’m not going to give him toys this time cause he already have so many toys from mamita and I don’t think clothes would be a good idea as well since he grow so fast. By giving him a stroller my sister would be grateful as well cause she will have something to use to put him on when they will go for a walk. Now that its almost summer I’m sure my sister would love to do her routine every afternoon. She loves to go for a walk in their neighborhood with her kids during afternoon.

No comments: