Credits

The Designers Chic

February 4, 2010

I have to keep this in mind for him

My boyfriend has been telling me that he just got a membership in the gym close by in his place, but he still not able to visit the place yet because of his very hectic schedule. I told him that he really doesn’t need to go to gym since his body is in good shape. But he wants to maintain it plus he thinks that his gaining few pounds because it he never able to take a walk after work, which he usually do during summer time. I suggested to him that he should just get the ultimate body press dip station for a very affordable price. Plus it took only 5 minutes to assemble. It is very easy and simple. Oh well, maybe I could get it for him since valentines day is coming. This would be a very useful gift for him.

No comments: