Credits

The Designers Chic

February 17, 2010

I will never complain again

Every Wednesday mom and I work together as a partner at the nursing home where we both employed. As a matter of fact I am supposed to be working with her today but since I am sick I have to call out. I hate to be not working today because it will be less money for the next paycheck but my body is too heavy and I really don’t feel good. I don’t want to jeopardize my health, especially since I start working I also start losing weight now I know that I don’t need any kind of slimming pills. It makes me so worry though why I have been losing so much weight lately even though I’m a big eater. I really want to get back my weight before when I just moved in here in NYC from Louisiana and I promise I will never complain about how much weight I gained.

No comments: