Credits

The Designers Chic

February 18, 2010

severe acne

Having severe acne can really affect to a person personality. I have a cousin who is experiencing this kind of problem. She doesn’t like to go out much and mingle with other people because she feel so embarrass about her appearance. She feel so uncomfortable when other people will look at her. In fact she doesn’t have so much friends at school because she tries to avoid them. I don’t even think that she has a social life because after school she will go straight home and go to her room and just open her books. I feel pity for her cause she has a boring life just because of her problem with acne. I really want to help her. I am thinking maybe I will look for the right acne product for her and buy her one. In this way I can make her happy and make her feel special, so I guess I better start looking now.

No comments: