Credits

The Designers Chic

February 15, 2010

My first time

To receive a diamond jewelry on hearts day. I usually always receive flowers, cards, and chocolate or teddy bears on Valentines day. But this year I am very surprised and I honestly didn't expect it. My boyfriend got me a heart shape white gold diamond necklace. Although for me it really didn't matter what he gave me, but I am so overwhelmed when he surprised me with this very beautiful gift.In the picture attach I am wearing the necklace and the blouse he gave me for Valentines day. The picture was taken when I had dinner with the parents yesterday when I came home from spending 4 days in Jersey with my baby. Wasn't able to go with me here in Staatsburg since its a long way for him to drive back and fort. All in all I still had a very awesome Valentines day!

No comments: