Credits

The Designers Chic

April 20, 2010

Designer Dresses

While I was in class my Mom texted me that she went to shopping early this afternoon and she bought me lots of Designer Dresses that was on sale. I was very excited to go home. This is what i love about mom, she always spoils me, Although sometimes she will ask me for a refund Lol! I just love it how she remembers me and my sister every time she go outs for shopping. After school I hurried home but to my disappointed because my mom hide the clothes in their bedroom that she was talking about and she is already sleeping. Duh I wanted to see them and fit them even though its late here already. Oh well I just have to wait till Thursday to see those things that she bought for me because tomorrow I'll be working till 10:00om and I will not be home till 11:00pm. Ha! I cant wait to those dresses and be able to wear them:)

No comments: