Credits

The Designers Chic

April 14, 2010

Felty Bathroom

I have two hands the left and the right, so clean and bright. Yesterday on our way to school we got a flat tire. I was riding with my co-worker who goes to school with me every Tuesday. We stopped at by the gas station 5 miles a way from school. While Shakira was calling for her Boyfriend to help her change the spare tire I went inside to the gas stations bathroom. Gosh! I regret upon going to their bathroom because it was the filthiest bathroom I've seen in all the gas station here in Poughkeepsie. Hmmm! A facility like that should provide a clean bathroom for their costumers. Imagine they don't even have any kind of hand dryers or even just a towel that you can use to dry your hands. Mind you they did not also have any soap and hand sanitizer. Gladly I always carry a hand sanitizer on my bag. I will never go to that bathroom again.

No comments: