Credits

The Designers Chic

April 30, 2010

Goodnight

Oh! Feeling so fresh! I just had a very relaxing hot shower! Now I can go to bed peacefully. Opps! Wait a minute kapeng ma init, I almost forget that I have to do some shopping for life insurance quotes before I put myself in the shop ( bed ) for repairs ( sleep ). I'm sure if I won't do it tonight I will not be able to do it at all since I will be out of town next week. I have been meaning to do it last weekend but I just let it slipped it in my mind. I was too occupied with all those DVD's I borrowed from work. Gosh what an irresponsible person I am. I know that this is a very important thing and I just ignore it. Oh well I should do it now. So guys I'll see you all in my next post. Thank you all for the fun tonight and I hope I will be fully functional tomorrow since its going to be another long day for me at work.

No comments: