Credits

The Designers Chic

April 2, 2010

Outdated

Okay after a half day of not doing anything I finally decide to make myself useful. I went downstairs and prepared something for lunch. After eating my lunch I went back here in my bedroom and do some cleaning and dusting. I also change my window curtains, and wipe my ceiling fan that look so outdated. I dusted it and is still so ugly. Ha! how I wish I can magically turn it like the Murray Feiss lightening that I saw online when I was surfing the net earlier. Though I know that I can really make this ceiling fan to look nicer but dang! before I can do that I have to spend a dime to make it to look nicer and modern looking. Well, I think the best thing that I should do is to let the parents know that there are some of the things in house that really needs some attention and upgrade.

No comments: