Credits

The Designers Chic

March 31, 2010

I missed the group study

Shakira and Chelsea texted me earlier for a possible group study tonight. I replied and refuse because I’m not in the mood to go anywhere. I feel so sluggish and lazy. This morning I didn’t want to go to work, but I had to force myself because I don’t want to loose any money on my next paycheck. My throat was really bothering me I thought I was having tonsillitis but its gone now, though I’m having a terrible headache again. I guess just my monthly visitors is going to visit soon. At any rate to when I visited my sister in Louisiana I overheard my BIL and his friend talking about how much headache that his insurance policy for his trailer gave him. I was not going to interrupt but when I her talking about it I can’t stop myself interrupting them and suggest the guy to try the good sam extended service plan because they can put everything for them in under one umbrella. Good Sam is a manufacturer’s warranty that offers coverage for many different components which each with varying expiration dates and terms. This makes it extremely difficult for owners to stay on top of what’s covered and for how long. So that was it my BIL’s friend hurriedly go inside his house to go online and check about all the things I’ve told him. I bet I solve his problem then.

No comments: