Credits

The Designers Chic

March 7, 2010

Ugh! I hate it!

I think I’m allergic to our new laundry detergent bar. I washed my clothes yesterday and I wear my tees today and all I do is scratching here and there. I believe it could be the laundry detergent bar that I used to wash my clothes. Actually mom just bought it last weekend, and this is not really the kind of brand that we have been using and I don’t understand why she suddenly switched to a different brand. I guess she is just trying to get the cheapest one to save some money. But now that I find this brand not so good, I will have to tell her that we need to switch back to the brand that we have been using for years. Ohh I just hate it when I wear my clothes and feel so uncomfortable because I feel so itched and I have to scratch here and there.

No comments: