Credits

The Designers Chic

March 26, 2010

I Ate Too Much!!

I just had a wonderful dinner with parents at a Chinese Buffet tonight and I think I ate too much cause my stomach feels like is going to explode and my head hurts. This week my mom didn’t feel like cooking dinner for the 3 of us, so we have been going out to eat for the last 4 days. Now I am thinking am I really going to gain few more pounds because I have been eating a lot lately since the past two weeks? Hmm I doubt it! Though I know that I really need to do lots of crunches. I may not going to be fat but my tummy will surely look like I’m pregnant and that is the thing that I don’t want to happen. Most especially I can see summer is already peeking. That will ruin my plan of wearing bikini in our Florida escapade with my boyfriend

In the other hand I should not be on this computer and should be studying my dental assisting notes so that I can get perfect score for our quiz next week. But guess what? As soon as I entered the house I run up here in my bed room and turned on my computer and got hooked with Austin job search website that I found in my inbox. I see so many dental assisting job offers from this website and it makes me want to try it. Our teacher told us that we can now start applying for dental assisting even though we are not finish. Hmmm! I told my parents about it but papa Kevin suggested that I should wait a little bit longer like maybe after two months cause I just started the class. Well his right though! But I know there's no harm if I'm going to try and apply one of those they advertise in this website. Who knows I get lucky! We will see!

No comments: