Credits

The Designers Chic

March 17, 2010

why oh why?

I just cant seem to understand why my brain get so active tonight when my body is so tired already. I’ve tried hard to get a good night sleep tonight, but its not really working. The more I force myself to sleep the active my brain gets. Do you think this is the atro phex side effects? or its just me? Or maybe it’s the daylight saving time? Ugh! I relly hate this situation that we always have to adjust our clocks. I’m sure that by the time I get use to this new time it would be about time to change the clock back. Its really frustrating. Well, my main concern right now is that I hope I will get a good sleep tonight. So after this entry I will go back to bed and start counting the sheep, maybe that would help me. I gotta need to get sleep cause its already 11:00pm and I still have to wake up early tomorrow for work, gosh!

No comments: