Credits

The Designers Chic

March 23, 2010

she needs to

When I visited my sister last weekend I take her to shopping. She was so frustrated every time she tried to fit the clothes that she likes because she is really gaining weight. Seems like no matter how stressful her daily life. She always wakes up early every since she is now a working mom. Well, she cooks all the time and she really cooks good too which is one of the reason why she and her husband can’t stop from gaining weight cause they moth love to eat even late at night. I suggested to her to get some kind of diet supplements to help her and her husband to control their food intake and of course to get back her normal size before she gave birth. I don’t know if she is taking my advice seriously but I’m crossing my fingers cross that she listen to me cause, she really need to take stop gaining weight.

No comments: