Credits

The Designers Chic

March 5, 2010

northeast philly jobs

Early this afternoon mom fly to Louisiana to visit my sister and my nephews. So our manager asked me to work today for mom’s hours since we are working in the same place. Supposed to be it’s my day off, but our manager told me that I can only work until 12:30 in the afternoon since I9 am also having a driving lessons at 1:00pm. I must say that I really like the place where I work right cause my schedule is very flexible and every time I need to take an off when I need to they always let me with out any problem. But I am not really so satisfied with the salary. It is not really enough for all of my expenses since I a, trying to save for a and I am also paying for my dental class tuition fee. This is all the reason why I am really so eager to find a better job. I just wish that northeast philly jobs has a good paying job listed that is close where I live now, but I am happy to Know that they can connect me with some employer from NJ which is I planned to move in. I think A year from now when I have enough savings and I can manage to live by myself I really like to move to NJ.

I’ve learned from my friend that she got her job from their website and she is really happy and satisfied with her paycheck every 2 weeks. The northweast philly jobs online can connect with the top local employer from Center City to Main Line,

No comments: