Credits

The Designers Chic

March 26, 2010

Yes I'm still awake

Its 11:19pm here already and yes I’m still awake. The parents are probably in dreamland already cause I don’t hear any noise except the noise I‘m making right now from tapping on my keyboard.. I’m still too full from our buffet dinner earlier. Gosh! I think eating too much is not really a good thing cause it does makes you feel weird. I was in bed like a half hour and really couldn’t shut my eyes so I was thinking I better do something useful. I don’t really need to wake up early tomorrow since I am off from work. So I’m here online enjoying my search for some new digital cameras because I feel in love on Hazel Holbrook’s digital touch screen camera. Gosh she really have a nice camera compared to what I have now, and her camera really takes good pictures. Now I’m so eager to really save some money so that I can update my old canon camera. Though my digi cam can really take good picture but the thing I don’t like about it is that it’s a little heavy and bulky. Plus it is uses double-A sized batteries.

No comments: