Credits

The Designers Chic

March 17, 2010

Busy! busy! busy!

Oh yes its really a busy week for me. I already mentioned it to my other blog how my life become so hectic lately. Last Monday since I didn’t go home. I don’t want to be sleeping alone in this house since its like this is located in middle of no where lol! I say middle of no where its because the only thing you see around here are trees. You can’t hardly see neighbors unless you will walk few miles. Sounds scary right? So anyway I decided to stay our Filipino friends who happens to live closer to my work. I am very fortunate that they let me stay in their house and take me to work as well.

So On Monday afternoon after I get out from work my friends and I went to the store for grocery shopping and buy food for the whole week, after we pick up some of my clothes that I need on the next day. We went back to the store again before heading to their house because she forgot to buy her prenatal vitamins. I believe we get to their place like around 6:30pm. Imagine I get out at work at about 2:30 pm. Gosh I was very exhausted and from that day till up to now I still didn’t get enough of rest and guess what? I’m still wide awake. After talking to my boyfriend on the phone earlier I went to bed but I struggled myself to get some sleep. So I decide to just turn on my computer and do my online thing, this way it would help me to feel sleepy. I hope! Cause I really need to get a good rest since on Friday 2am in the morning will be traveling and I don’t want to feel so lousy on that day.

No comments: