Credits

The Designers Chic

April 14, 2010

Is not feeling

I'm home today, yes I decided to call in to work today. Since the other night I was not feeling right. I thought I will not be able to go to work yesterday but I did anyway. At night on my way to school I started feeling worse. The headache was not tolerable it feels like my skul is going to explode lol! I can't seems to understand why I always experience having frequent headache lately. Then It comes to my conclusions that the reasons behind all of this is because of my eyesight, I think I need to set an appoint and have my eyes check again. Its been long since I had it. And seems like my eye glasses is too strong for me as well cause everytime I wear it, it seems not right. It always gives me headache and blurry visions. Oh well, I will find out all of this once I see an eyes doctor.

No comments: