Credits

The Designers Chic

April 25, 2010

i got her offended:(

I messaged my sister earlier to find out if she's still upset of me. The other day when I talked to her on the phone to greet her happy birthday she quoted that she is really getting old. So I jokingly answered her that she is old and she looks a lot older than me that's why people often thinks that she is my ate (an older sister), then all of a sudden she just logged off without telling me. I IM her to see if she is only disconnected but she never replied. I called her on their home phone too but only her husband who answered the phone cause she doesn't want to talk to to me. Ohh poor sissy I got her offended with my stupid joke. Don't worry sis I ordered you your favorite eye cream product, the prototype 37c as my peace offering. I know you run out of it and is not able to buy another one right now. It should come in mail tomorrow. Hopefully it will make you feel better. Mwaaah!

1 comment:

""rarejonRez"" said...

LOL. maka-offend bitaw daw na, kay akong ate pud, ma-offend man pud kung ingnon nga mas magulang pa sa isa naku ka ate. pero ako, i always receive that remark kung mag-uban pud mi sa akong duha ka ate nga kasunod naku. ako daw pinaka-magulang sa amo three. i don't mind, kay ako man pud pinaka-seryoso sa amoa gud ug nawong. hahaha!